The famous Blabla Legal; What you must agree to by using and registering on the site.
1. Conditions and Limitations of the Service.
1.1 Description. The Website provides a platform on which Users can create, submit, upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) Designs (including text) (the “Designs”) on the Website and share these designs via the services with other users. The Activity Academy service and website are the property of Burning Kennel Entertainment and are protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties.
1.2 Proprietary rights. All content displayed on the Website (the “Content”) is copyrighted as a collective work under the laws of Canada and other copyright laws. Burning Kennel Entertainment is the sole and exclusive owner of the content. There may be a collective work that is the property of other third parties and that collective work is also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are authorized to view and, subject to any restrictions or limitations expressly stated on specific material, download portions of the content from the various areas of the website only for non-commercial purposes, unless otherwise permitted. Any redistribution, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of the copyright holder. You cannot edit or remove the proprietary notices from documents downloaded from the website. You agree not to use any Burning Kennel Entertainment logo or any other proprietary graphics or markings without the express written consent of Burning Kennel Entertainment. As between the parties, title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in the content, and any copies or parts thereof, will remain the property of Burning Kennel Entertainment and / or its content providers. The trademarks, service marks and logos of third parties contained on the website are the property of their respective owners and under license. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
1.3 Grant of Limited License. Your access to the Service is licensed, not sold. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and upon registering for an Account, Burning Kennel Entertainment hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable account allowing you to access and use the Services and the Website. All content made available for viewing and / or downloading in connection with the website is owned by and is the copyrighted work of Burning Kennel Entertainment and / or its suppliers and is licensed and licensed and not sold. You do not have the right to loan, rent, rent or sublicense the website and / or the content.
1.4 User agreement; User representations.
1.4.1 User Agreement. In order to access the service, you will need to register for an account. You may create an account by allowing Burning Kennel Entertainment to access your name and other profile information through any existing accounts you may have on SN websites (each an "SN Website Profile") . You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when registering for an account, and (b) maintain and promptly update your account to keep it true, accurate , up to date and complete. If you provide false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information, or Burning Kennel Entertainment has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, Burning Kennel Entertainment has the right to suspend or terminate your account. and to refuse all and any current or future use of the Services (or any part thereof).
1.4.2 User representations. You represent and warrant to Burning Kennel Entertainment that you (a) will maintain the security of your user ID, password and other confidential information relating to your account; (b) maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of all messages and content that you receive, transmit or store on the Service; (c) maintain all charges resulting from the use of your account, including, but not limited to, unauthorized use of your account before notifying Burning Kennel Entertainment in writing of such use and taking measures to prevent it from happening again by changing your password; (d) comply with the conditions set forth herein; and (e) comply with all applicable US and international laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations, contracts, and licenses relating to your use of the Services or the Website. You further represent and warrant that (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age and have the power, authority or consent to enter into and perform your obligations under the Agreement; (ii) all information you provide to Burning Kennel Entertainment is true, accurate and complete; (iii) you are or have the permission of the authorized signing officer of the credit or charge card provided to Burning Kennel Entertainment, if applicable, to pay the charges; (iv) you must comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (v) you have provided and are providing accurate and complete registration information; and (vi) whenever you post, submit or download a design and / or upload any submitted content (as defined herein) on the website or through the service, you own or otherwise control the rights or have the consents necessary to upload or publish such Submitted Design and / or Content (as defined here) and to enable inclusion and use of the Submitted Design and / or Content (as defined here) in the manner intended by the Website .
1.5 User restrictions. You are not authorized, directly or indirectly, to (i) engage in any act inconsistent with the principles of copyright protection and fair use, as codified in 17 USC Sections 106 to 110, without obtain the express written consent of Burning Kennel Entertainment and / or the copyright owner; or (ii) distribute, display (except for the purposes set out in Section 2), rent or otherwise transfer the rights to, or in any way exploit, the Content and the Submitted Content, in whole or in part; or (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the content and submitted content.
2. ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS.
2.1 Content submitted. You are solely responsible for any designs you post on the website through the services. You are further solely responsible for all information and other content that you post to the Website (collectively, “Submitted Content”). You understand that the website is accessible to the public. Therefore, any information which you consider confidential should not be posted on the website. By posting submitted content, you agree that Burning Kennel Entertainment may disclose your identity and all information known to us about you to any law enforcement officer or official in legal proceedings arising out of any posting of content submitted by you. Your participation in online communications occurs in real time and is not edited, censored or otherwise controlled by Burning Kennel Entertainment. Burning Kennel Entertainment cannot and does not filter the content you provide on the Website or through the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Burning Kennel Entertainment reserves the right to monitor content on the website and remove content, which Burning Kennel Entertainment, in its sole discretion, deems harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of this agreement or the policies Burning Kennel Entertainment's operations for users.
2.2 Grant of license.
2.2.1 By posting any design and / or submitted content to publicly accessible locations on the Website, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted) Burning Kennel Entertainment a perpetual, free to royalty, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unlimited worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, publish and / or broadcast, perform or publicly display, and / or commercially exploit any material or other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) that you submit to public areas of the website, alone or in connection with other work in any form, medium or technology whatsoever and in any medium now known or subsequently developed and to sub-license such rights ts through several levels of sublicensing. You further acknowledge and agree that your name, variations thereof and / or SN website profile may be associated with your designs and you hereby grant Burning Kennel Entertainment a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable worldwide license. , without restriction and use of your name, its variants. and / or SN website profile in association with your designs and / or submitted content.
2.2.2 You acknowledge and agree that (i) no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your designs and / or the submitted content; (ii) Burning Kennel Entertainment is not obligated to pay you and you will not receive any income, financial incentive, profit, royalty or other income, if any, generated by or through your Submitted Designs and / or Content; (iii) you will have no recourse against Burning Kennel Entertainment for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication with us; and (iv) Burning Kennel Entertainment may remove any artwork and / or comment submitted at any time in its sole discretion.
2.2.3 When posting designs and / or submitted content to the Website, you authorize and direct Burning Kennel Entertainment to make such copies as Burning Kennel Entertainment deems necessary to facilitate the posting and storage of such content. on the website. You hereby also agree to grant each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access your designs and content submitted through the website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such designs and content submitted as allows the functionality of the Website and under this agreement.
THE LICENSE GRANTED BY YOU TO BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT, PURSUANT TO THIS SECTION 2.2, IS IN CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 2.2, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY DESIGNS OR OTHER CONTENT TO BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT.
2.3 Guarantees and declarations of the user. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute to any submitted designs and / or content or use the website in any way that (I) violates any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or publicity or confidentiality rights, of a third party. ; (II) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (Iii) you should know that it is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, fraudulent, deceptive or deceptive or otherwise objectionable; (IV) affects or negatively reflects the goodwill, name or reputation of Burning Kennel Entertainment or causes duress, distress or discomfort to Burning Kennel Entertainment or any other person, or discourages any person, company or business to use all or part, functionality or function of the website, or advertising, liking or becoming a provider to use in connection with the website; (V) send or cause the transmission or transmission of spam, chain letters, duplicate or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming”; (VI) transmit, distribute or download programs or material containing malicious code, such as viruses, time bombs, "cancelbots", worms, Trojans, spyware or other programs potentially dangerous or any other material or information; (VII) falsely report to an employee or agent of Burning Kennel Entertainment; (VIII) bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the website or its features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content; (IX) intercept or attempt to intercept e-mails or other private communications that are not intended for you; and / or (X) causes the website to be used for any commercial or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering any goods or services, whether to for the purpose of financial compensation or any other form of remuneration or through links to any other Website or web pages. You further warrant, represent and agree that you will not (X) post or transmit any indecent, obscene or pornographic message, data, image or program; (XI) use the Website to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights to privacy and publicity) of others; and (XII) remove any copyright attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in a file that you upload to the website. While it is not Burning Kennel Entertainment's intention to discourage you from reporting problems with the Services, Burning Kennel Entertainment nevertheless reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate and / or remove any content from the site. Web at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if Burning Kennel Entertainment is concerned that you violated
3. OPERATION. Burning Kennel Entertainment reserves full and sole discretion regarding the operation of the website. Burning Kennel Entertainment may, among other things: (a) delete user accounts, emails or private messages if a user has not accessed them within the time period established by the policies of Burning Kennel Entertainment; (b) subject to Article 2, make information relating to Users available to third parties; and (c) remove, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the website. Burning Kennel Entertainment may, in its sole and absolute discretion, review uploaded files or other content and allow restrictions on access thereto. Burning Kennel Entertainment will not review the content of private messages except as required or permitted by applicable law or legal process.
4. CONTENT AND GENERAL EXCLUSIONS
4.1 General disclaimer. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THESE WEBSITES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THESE WEBSITES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-VIOLATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THESE TERMS. BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA. BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, Worms, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE WHICH MANIFEST CONTUCAMINATED PROPERTIES OR DESTRUCTS. BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FEATURES OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PART OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE. BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT MAY CHANGE THE SERVICE OR FEATURES IN ANY MANNER, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. Although Burning Kennel Entertainment has attempted to provide accurate information on the website, Burning Kennel Entertainment assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information.
4.2 For informational purposes only. All opinions expressed on the website are the personal opinions of the original author and not of Burning Kennel Entertainment, although the original author may be employed by Burning Kennel Entertainment. The content is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or representation by Burning Kennel Entertainment or any other party. Burning Kennel Entertainment assumes no responsibility for any designs, submitted content, blogs, opinions or any other comments posted on the website or any third party website linked to the website and makes no warranty, express or implied, on the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or any other aspect of the content.
4.3 Third Party Information Disclaimer. You understand that when using the website you will be exposed to submitted designs and content and third party content from various sources, and that Burning Kennel Entertainment is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, the security or intellectual property rights of / or related to such Drawings, submitted content or third party content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to designs, submitted content and third party content that may be offensive, indecent, inaccurate or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby waive all rights or legal or equitable remedy you have or may have against Burning Kennel Entertainment in this regard. You acknowledge that statements made on the website, discussion groups, message boards, emails, forums, conferences, chats, submitted content and / or through the designs reflect the opinions of their authors only. Forum managers, forum hosts, content providers, or merchants appearing on the Website are not authorized spokespersons for Burning Kennel Entertainment, and their opinions do not
5. INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD A DRAW WITHOUT BID, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS OF AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, REASONABLE LAWYER OR PROVIDERS FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT (INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT OF THE GLOBAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES OR NEGLIGENT OR INFRACTIONAL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE WEB SITE.
6. WAIVER AND RELEASE. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR INDEMNITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB, SERVICE. OR CONTENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUBMITTED DESIGNS AND CONTENT OR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOU. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE DRAW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CLAIMS FOUNDED BY LABOR AGENTS, EMPLOYERS OF OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYERS OF OFFICERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE INSURED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT OF THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH, WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA OR THE COSTS OF REPLACEMENT OF GOODS, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED , EVEN IF BURNING KENNEL ENTERTAINMENT MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. The website is controlled and offered by Burning Kennel Entertainment from its facilities in Canada. Burning Kennel Entertainment makes no representation that the website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the website from other jurisdictions do so of their own accord and are responsible for complying with local laws.
8. Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement. Burning Kennel Entertainment respects the intellectual property rights of others. You can notify Burning Kennel Entertainment of possible copyright infringement, and Burning Kennel Entertainment will investigate all copyright infringement claims received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of such laws. To make a complaint, please provide the following information:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or any other intellectual property interest allegedly infringed;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
(c) A sufficiently accurate description of the location of the material you claim to be infringing on the website to enable Burning Kennel Entertainment to locate the material in question;
(d) Your contact details, including your address, telephone number and e-mail;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you that the above information in your review is correct and that you, under penalty of perjury, are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or authorized to act on behalf of the owner copyright or intellectual property. Contact the designated agent to receive and act on copyright infringements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Complaints can be sent to email@example.com.
9. Duration and termination. Either you or Burning Kennel Entertainment can terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason. Further, this agreement will terminate immediately, without notice, if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement. Burning Kennel Entertainment also reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the website and services without notice. The provisions of Sections 1.2 (Proprietary Rights), 1.4 (User Agreement; User Statements), 2 (Online Communications), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Waiver and Release), 7 (Disclaimer) -responsibility), 8 (Limitation of liability), 9 (Duration and termination) and 11 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
11. Miscellaneous. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec in Canada. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Burning Kennel Entertainment and you for any purpose whatsoever relating to this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the province of Quebec in Canada. Any cause of action or claim you may have against Burning Kennel Entertainment must be brought within one (1) year of the claim or cause of action. Burning Kennel Entertainment's failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in one or more cases, shall be deemed to be, or constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof. , whether or not similar, and such waiver does not constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof. No waiver will be enforceable unless signed in writing by the waiving party. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with respect to the service and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements and agreements, whether oral or written, between the parties regarding the service. If legal or equity action is required to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the winning party will be entitled to reasonable attorneys, accountants and other professional fees, as well as costs and expenses in addition to any other remedy to which such provision shall prevail. party may be entitled. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event that any provision hereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof. Nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor will be construed, to provide or create any third party beneficiary rights or any other right of any kind in any non-profit user, client, client, affiliate, or any party hereto or any other person, unless specifically otherwise, except as otherwise provided herein, all provisions hereof shall be personal only between the parties to this Agreement; except that Sections 5, 6 and 7 are intended for the benefit of Burning Kennel Entertainment and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers. Burning Kennel Entertainment may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice.
12. Notice. Burning Kennel Entertainment may send you notice under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Website, or by written communication sent by Canadian First Class mail to your address registered in the account. You may give notice to Burning Kennel Entertainment at any time by emailing the website at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.